You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00039 Mar 2002

Mar 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

sri:
Dear Devotees:

We need to do all the we can for our Mamunigal and this is one such cause.

Tonight at 8PM we are going to get SriVaishnava Sri (Srirangam) Swamin to talk
to us
about the need, land and other details.
We request devotees to come on the bridge at 8PM CST. (at the most 30 minutes)

If we all get $100 per family towards this and collect in our area
VEDICS has local chapters in Chicago, SF, Houston, Denver (IRAS, MSagar)

We will be talking to
Boston: (Sunder Swamin),
NY/NJ: Srinivasans
Washington DC : Sheela Belur
Detroit: TCA Venkatesan

to start VEDIC chapters in their areas.
(Serve as a contact point, distribute information and collect funds)

We request interested devotees and all Local representatives to please come to
the
bridge at 8PM CST. Ph: 405 244 5555, Code: 1533#

azhwAr emberumAnAr JeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.radioramanuja.com

Home Page