You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00013 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimadhe Ramanujaya nama; Srimadh varavaramunaye nama; srimath
vanamahachalamunaye nama;

JAI SRIMANNARAYANA!!!

DEAR sriman balaji and mugunth and all srivashnavas,

With the blessings of Sri Sowmyanarayanaperumal and swamy Sri Emberumanar we
are well and wish to same from you.

Iam very happy to inform you that the renovation jeernothaaranam works of
thirukoodalur sri jegathrakshagaperyumal temple are going very properly andthe
mahasamprokshanam will be commens on 7th june 03, and mahasamprokshanam will be
on 11th june03, with in 5days there will be celebrate with sri vaikanasa sri
paanjarathra vidhvath mahasadas, sri vaishnava samprathaaya grantha veda
vedhaantha vidhvath sadas will be contucted by the holy head of hh srimanaraya
ramanujua chinna jeer swamy. HH jeer swamy accepted to preside over the
mahasamprokshanam and hh swamiji desided to stay there 5 days.sri
Jagathrakshaga perumal temple is a sri vaikanasa agama temple but we will
invite botjh sri vaikanasa and sri paanjarathra archagas to participate the
agama sadas because we should support agama vidvaans and students and encourage
them. Noa days HH srimanara! ya ramanuja china jeer swamy is working very hard
to protect our samprathaayam and culture, hh swamy never take rest. Sri
emberumanar takes punar avatharam as our china jeer swamy and swamy manavala
mamunigal also come as the form of sri china jeer swamy . wefind many times hh
swamy?sparamaanugrahams and divine powers.HH the mahasamprokshanams of
thirukoshtiyur, srivilliputhoor , thirukadalmallai mahabalipuram, and some
dhivbyakshetrams are finished very successfully with theblessings of hh
srimanarayana ramanuja china jeer swamy. Now a days the area of kaveri river
belt are with out water and fell down in very worst co! ndition. Lakhs and
lakhs accres of lands are with out agriculture.because of water scarcity
peoples are in very poverty stage. So we should take nessary action to protuct
the poor, and formers of kavery belt. HH jeer swamy? lotus feet only clear the
worst stage and will give subiksham to all.HH swamy also accepeted to come to
thirukoodalur and stay ther 5 days . Hishigh ness the raja of tanjore hh Raja
Bonslay chatrabathy the heriditory of chatrabathy king dionosty tanjore have
submitted his welcome to hh jeer swamy to tanjore palace and thanjaimamani
kovil .HH swamy also accepted tovisit dharshan thanjai mamanikovil and accepted
his request.So all srivaishnavaas should participate this holy
mahasamprokshanam of sri Jeagathrakshagaperumal temple and srivaishnava vidvath
sadas kainkaryams, detaile! d programe will be send. Nearly 30% works are
completed at thirukoodalur and works are done well. Already I have sent
detailed estimate to all; our srivaishnava family. I request you to participate
sri jegathrakshagaperumal mahasamprokshanam with our china jeer swamy. The
mahasamprokshanam of thirupullani sri aadhi jeganntha perumal temple will be on
12th February, the yagasalakaryakramaas commebs from 8th feb, The
mahasamprokshanam of thirupullani sri new vanamamali mutt, will be on 7th
February,we are doing arrangement for these works, so I have continuos tour,. I
am staied with hh jeer swamy at thirumal thiruppathy from 27th to 30thy for
many important kainkaryams. Jai srimanarayan!!

Adiyen ramanuja dasan thirukoshtiyur madhavan,

Note;; dear sri mukunth sri balaji, and smt chitra mami , please convay this
mail to all.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com