You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00015 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimsthe Ramanujaya nama; Srimath Vara vara munaye nama ; Srimath Vanamahachala
munaye nama;

Jai Srimannarayana!!

Priya sriman balajee, sriman mukundh swamy and allof our srivaishnavas,

With the blessings of swamy sri Emberumanar and Sri Sowmya narayaperumal weare
well and also pray for your welfares. Now I have send some messages on follows.
First I request you that I have very minimum knowledge in english so if any
mistake or suspects please contact me through phone with me 044-8447226;or
atrmadhavan@xxxx and atrmadhavan8@xxxxx or srivaram7@xxxxx

1) we have started the renovation works of Sri Jegath rakshagaperumal temple
Thirukoodalur at the coast of estimate Rs 42.lahks approximately.

2) The thirumathil (temple main wall ). Repair for the heavy damaged portion
and pointing cement plastering works.total area.24000sqf, Rs.3.20 lks
inc.material coast and labor payments.

3) The weathering course and repair works of mandapams repairs weathering
course and laying tils for leak proofs works etc.3.6 lks inc material and labor

4) Side wall of garpagraham artha mandapam and mahamandapam.repaire and
plastering works; 1.2 .lks

5) New construction of thirumadappalli outer portion and repair works.Of inner
side and repair works of well . over tank inc. 3;25 lks

6) Sri Perumal sannithy vimanam.Repair and architect works total 2. lks

7) Sri Garudan sannthy and vimanam !! !!! !!! 80,000

8) Sri Alwars sannithy and other small sannithyies !! !!! !!!40,000

9) Thwajasthambam new teak wood 36 feet and scarving works

10) and Copper covering works cte 1.40 lks

11) Sri Rajagopuram repair works and architect works 2.80 lks

12) Inner prathakshinam flooring works 1.10 lks

13) Repairs for all vahanams and pallaku and for a new pallakku

Teek wood vela wood and labour charges 3.80 lks

14) Thiru vilakku vessals pooja vessals etc 60,000

15) All doors repair and new doors as per requiring places 1.20 lks

16) New doors for Rajagopuram with steel emergency doors 80,000

17) Electrical re wiring works 1.3. lks

18)Jadi panthanam and ashtapanthanam works 50,000

19) Sri thayar sannithy is fully damaged contition by nature it may be totally
removed and then we should build a new sannithy with agama satra rouls

if we do that as per former direction it may be take 6 lkhs approximately

20) Maha samprokshanam estimates 5 days 3. lks

21) Deposite for corpus for daily thiruvarathanam etc 6.lks

these estimates are given by sthapathy architect and a civil engineer,theyhave

lot of knowledge and charitable mentality .all estimates are inc materialsand
labour coast. Already I have given 2;\ lakhs from our family fund and my
sambavani from upanyasams. I have approached some my friends of our trust as
donar works. If you are support for this noble cause we will finish this works
with in 6 months. Some urchava moorthy idols are kept in a sivan temple. That
is not a proper way to protect the idols according to sri vaishanava agamas; so
we should arrange a safe locker with in the temple premises.now the thirumathil
works are going properly. Pl, you should mentionour members , as donar works

we can under take the above kainkaryams.because of deportment act nobody should
not collect money directly, if they collect they should remit to devasthanam
account.

11) now we are under taking the punarnirmana kainkaryams of Sri Manavala
mamunigal Thiruvarasu/ sri A Krishnamachary swamy is taking keen interest

nobody vidvans never give support. But they are doing anti prabaganta about
thiruvarasu. Last few days Sri kovil Annan swamy of srirengam went the holy
pace and he asked the greetness of thiruvarasu and he told , that long time ago
daily thiruvaradhanam was contected. there and some important kattalays were

there withj conection of sri srirengam devasthanam. Nowadays all ancient
services are destroyed. So we should renew the ancient rituals and customs.

So I reqest all please give maximum support to our acharyar thiruvarasu project

In Srirengam.an ancient sri Adhikesava perumal temple was there. In the time of
swamy sri Emberumanar hh swamy went vadathirukavery river for nithyanushtanam.
He took his snanam ( bath ) in the lower side of Thavarasan Padithuray when the
period of sri Alavanthar he took anushtanam there.

Because swamy Sri Emberumanar went the lower side (eastern side) he took his
anushtanam and he got sri Alavanthar?s sripatha theertham? from theplace were

The stones of the bank of kavery was with sri Alavanthar?s sripatha sampantham.
After his anushtanam swamy sri Emberumanar use the pathway through thavarasan
padithurai and he went round sri Adhikesava perumal temple. This message was
written in Sri yathiraja Vaibavam.after swamy Sri Manavalamamunigals vaikunta
yathra his holy thirumeni was laied done under the earth in the north eastern
side of Sri Adhikesava perumal sannithy. This Message was written by our
acharyas as ? MAHIZHAADHI KESAVAN THANNADIKEEZHAHA SRI MAMUNIGALIN SARAMA THIRU
MENIYAI THIRUPPALLI PADUTHI;;;;;??So we should re built sri adhikesavaperumal
temple near the thiruvarasu premises. Srivaishnava sri Krishnamacharyar swamy

Have many evidence and many exelent plans with him and he also published his
books; so please allof you contact offen and offen and pl do the needful

111 ) the next mail I will sent full details of all sannithies in financicially
bad

cnt. Now we under take 36 sannithies and from 1994 we are submitting kinds for
monthly nithya thiruvarathanam. And 2 to 3sets of vastrams every year, we are
giving sambavanai to archagas also. If you are inerest you may send your
representative in local .(chennai or other places in tamil nadu.) I will bring
bthem through my vehicle and manage directly .we have a volunteersgroup in
chennai and local areas in thirunangoor kumbakonam. Etc.I feel about
Thirupullani temple

they wants some financial help for the jadipanthanam which is very important
kainkaryam. And the outer wall of sri perumal sannithy karpagraham is very
damaged in contition..they need for protection by the way of new doors for all
sannithies, sri mukundh you told me for thatheeyaarathanam in the time of
mahasamprokshanam. It may be 25 to 30000 per day I think, I have some friends
they are verymuch interest in thatheeyaratham kainkaryam in all dhivyadesams .
they have also some huge funds for this purpose in their charities./ kotta sri
manavala aiya charity in T nagar chennai they have lotof funds only for
thatheeyarathan in all dhivyadesams.they are arrang thatheeyarathana in many
dhiivyadesams in the period of mahasamprokshanam and bpumotsavams; they are
belongs to Sri Vanamamalay Jeer swamy shishyas; another groups of bagavathas

in salem they are also very much inerest in the abouve kainkaryams in
thirupullani. They came there and visit for this purpose. So if possible you
maycontact concern person in USA, and explain my sujestion. I have given 5 lks
from my side by the advise of my acharya sri vanamamali jeerswamy and nearly 25
lks from our trust members and finish 85 /percent of total works we have
finished

also I have given cement and paints for gopuram and vimanams .some donars are
accepted some architect works with the coast estimate of 6 lks. In this
estimate

I have arranged a donar he is one of my friends for rajagoparam renovationwhich
is the costliest work amoung the architectural works. If possible please
contact me through phone on Friday night or Saturday morning India time,

I have 3 upanyasams in this dhanurmasam at chennai so one month I will be
chennai30 days. If possible pl arrange telebridge for me every week or your
convenient; I pray swamy sri manavalamamunigal for all of your welfare.

Jai srimannarayana!! Adiyen thirukoshtiyur madhavan

4/3 south tank square street,

thiruvallikeni. Chennai.600005 sowmyanarayanaramanujadasan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list