You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00017 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srirasthu
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:

Dear bhaagavatas,

We are very happy to inform that here in NJ vedics, the santhai
sessions are going on very well as usual. Now we are on the course of
learning aarthi prabhandam (next 10 paasurams)and thirumaalai(first
20 paasurams). The timings of the santhai is "Saturday 2.00PM EST".
The telebridge number is 512-225-3050, Code: 91544.

We regularly start with Thirupallandu and recite one of the many
prabhandams or paasurams learnt earlier(for example siriya
thirumadal). Then we continue with the regular santhai.After
completing the santhai we discuss the menaings of one of the
prabhandams so that the bhaagavatas dont stop with learning the
prabhandams but also know the meanings of them.

Adiyen had the bhaagyam of learning yathiraaja vimsati and dhaati
panchakam and also the meanings thats why i was able to share them
with all of you. but I never had the bhagyam of learning poorva and
uttara dinacharyas. so Adiyen dont know the meanings of them. May be
if it is possible and if somebody knows the meanings of them, they
are more than welcome to preside over the discussion sessions.

But before that adiyen thought of sharing some of my anubhavams in
various divya desams with the bhaagavatas so that if they go out
there they will be very well informed about that. I would like the
bhaagavatas to reply so that we can have a healthy discussion session
after the santhai.

For NJ vedics,

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan,
Nallan Chakravarthy Narashiman.

PS: I kindly request all the US bhagavatas to participate in this
santhai sessions for this is a very good oppurtunity to learn.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list