You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00016 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

The katha Upanishad tells us that seeing difference is the reason for our
bondage to Samsara. In the Gita all the deities and the entire universe was
seen as integral to the body of the Lord. And the Lord hinself tells us to
see all in Him and Him in all.

Perhaps we should try focussing on the amshin rather than the amshas. It
seems to me that Srivaishnavas are more focussed on determining difference
rather than practicing integration. More time and effort is spent in seeing
where Krishna is NOT rather than seeing everything in Him.

Adiyen

Ramanujachari

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia