---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:02:23 +0000
From: VPS Varadan <vpsv@xxxx>
To: ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sri:

To support the contention contained in the message we should consider
Swami Nammalvar's words "engane sollilum inbam payakkume.'
The literal meaning of the words are
Engane -- In whatever manner
Sollilum -- recited
Inbam -- pleasure, here pleasure to Lord
Payakkume --will result.

The meaning is even if we recite the pasurams of Alvars with
imperfection and in coarse sound Lord is pleased to hear the words of
Alvars.

(Our Intention should be to the best we can)

Dasan
V.P.Srinivasa Varadan.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia