You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00121 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:
Dear Sri Padmanabhan and Sriman Lakshmi Narasimhan,
We have phala shruthi in NDP too. I'm sure Sri Jeeyar
Swami would have said it correctly but in what context and to whom it
was addressed is not sure. Anyways, is not PerumAL Himself the
phala/end??? Kindly clarify.

AzhvAr EmperumAnAr JIyar thiruvadigaLE sharaNam
NC Nappinnai

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com