You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00058 Mar 2006

Mar 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Swamy Namaskar
Parasar Bhatter commentry is authentic and its Telugu translation is available with Chinna jeeyar swamy publication
VkChary

kalyan_rapolu <kalyan_rapolu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Members,

This is Kalyan Ramanuja Dasan from Philadelphia. I am studying Master
of Science in Villanova University. We conduct Vishnu Sahasranamam
parayanam along with Hayagreeva sthothram amongst us once in two
weeks. This Dasan got an advice from our Acharya Sri Sri Tridandi
Ramanuja Chinna Jeeyar Swami varu to let us know the meanings of
Vishnu Sahasranamam to signify our Lord Srimannarayana and his help in
our day to day life. I found several websites giving the meanings but
I know our Visishta advaita sampradayam  gives the authentic and
perfect to the names of Lord in Vishnu Sahasranamam. I request the
group members to provide me a source which provides meanings of slokas
in Vishnu Sahasranamam.

Adiyen

Kalyan Ramanuja Dasan,

JaiSrimannarayana.

Yahoo! Mail

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia