You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00044 Nov 2001

Dear Sri.Shatakumar:

Pranams! It was nice to see your email. It would really be a
Great time for you on that auspicious day (Vaikunta Ekadasi) in
vAnamAmalai.

srI rAmAnuja dAsan,
Ramanan Rajagopalan
iruppidam vaikundham vEnkatam * mAlirunchOlaiyennum
poruppidam mAyanuk enbar nallOr * avai thannodum van
thiruppidam mAyan irAmAnusan manathinRavan van
thiruppidam * enRan idhayaththuLLE thanakkinpuRavE.

---- On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Shanthakumar
(shanthakumar.hyd@xxxx) wrote:

> Dear Sri, Ramanan Rajagopalan,
>
> I can substantiate your desire. I am going to all pandiya and
malai nadu
> divya desams (30) next month from 21st dec to 31st dec. It
will be a
> sheer
> experience to see all the divya desams during Phaghal Pathu
Ahyayana
> Uthsavams. To justify your longing desire more, may be I will
have the
> bhagyam to be in Vanamamali on Vaikunta Ekadesi (26th dec) on
22nd dec I
> will be at Srirangam. I am not able to resist my temper to
see all these
> DD.
> Especially Vanamamali and Azhwar Thirunagari.
>
> I have a fond attachment towards NammAzhwar. As you said it
is this
> divya
> desam where he performed SaranAgati to Sri Totadrinathan and
Sri
> Sireevaramangaittaayaar.
>
> "choozndhakan Razndhuyarndha mudivil perumpaa zEyO
> choozndhatha Nnilperiya para_nan malarchchO theeyO
> choozndhatha Nnilperiya sudarNYaana vinba mEyO
> choozndhatha Nnilperiya ennavaa aRachchoozn^ thaayE! "
>
> "avaavaRach soozariyai ayanai aranai alaRRi
> avaavaRRu veetupeRRa kurukoorch sadakOpan sonna
> avaavilan^ thaathikaLaal ivaiyaa yiramum mudindha
> avaavilan^ thaathiyip paththaRin^ thaar_piRan^ thaaruyarndhE."
>
> NammAazhwar Thiruvadigale Saranam:
>
> I will learn by heart, you and your thoughts during yathrai.
>
> Dasan,
>
> K.M. Shantha Kumar
>

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:59:03 -0500
> From: Ramanan Rajagopalan <sriethiraja@xxxx>
> Subject: Re: Re: Thirumangai Mannan's Dhivya Prahandhams
>
> Dear Sri.Venkat:
> Pranams!
>
> I saw your email regarding your visit to India.
>
> I have a request to you. It would be really nice if you can
> visit vAnamAmalai DD too. It is my native place, and have not
> got the Bhagyam to go there for last 3 years, since I have
been
> in USA. You might know about that DD. It is a Swayambu Shetram
> (1 in 8 DD's that are Swayambu shetrams). Perumal is in
sitting
> posture as in Badri. You can notice Nammazwar Vigragam in
> satAri, which is very unique since He performed saranAgati to
> vAnamAmali perumal.
>
> adiyEn,
> rAmAnuja dASan,
> Ramanan Rajagopalan
>

> iruppidam vaikundham vEnkatam * mAlirunchOlaiyennum
> poruppidam mAyanuk enbar nallOr * avai thannodum van
> thiruppidam mAyan irAmAnusan manathinRavan van
> thiruppidam * enRan idhayaththuLLE thanakkinpuRavE.

> Get your own "800" number
> Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
> http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
>
> www.themanagementor.com
>

> azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more