You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2001

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00070 Nov 2001

srImathE rAmAnujAya namaha
srImadh varavara munayE namah

Dear Members,

10 days back I posted this message in the list asking for any interested
person to join. With much regret I write this note that, barring two (one
was not even a member 10 days ago) no body has given their willingness to
join the class. I assume that most of the members are not in Chennai and
that is the reason.

Nevertheless, as we cannot wait anymore, we will try to begin the classes
at the earliest. Anybody interested at anypoint of time may either contact
me or Sri Varadhan.

Please remember, we need to create interest in our people to learn the
Sanskrit works also. While, divya prabhandams are considered even superior,
we cannot afford to neglect wonderful works like, stOtra ratnam, Sri
bhAshyam, Sri Guna ratna kOsam, Gadyatrayam ...........et al. Afterall they
were the works of our great AchAryAs only.

Hoping to see more persons to join this effort.

Varada, I believe, we can approach Sri Krishnan swami to start the classes
if it is okay for him with just 4 of us.

AzhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE saraNam
adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia