You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00041 Nov 2005

SrI:

Dear SrIvaishnavas,

Namaskaram
We are living in kunnavakkam village near by chengalpattu and singaperumal koil near to growing mahindra world city.

There is a vaishnava temple which is maintained under the HR & CE board and the local asthikas situated here ( This very puradhana temple ) Moolavar is Sri Venugopalan and the Ursavar is Sri. Parthasarathy

The Present Urasavar  Idol which is being used here was one of the ursavar in Parthasarathy Temple  once upon a time it was trasferred to here because of sampradayam . that means once there was sampradayam that there are 5 ursavars has to be maointained and now becasue of the time constraints it has shrinked into one in all temples ( I m not sure Just as info)

And in our temple two ursavams are famous. one is Manavala Mamunigal Satumarai and Another one is Parvettai.

Actually Manavala Mamunigal Sathumarai is on Ippasi Moolam . But in our temple we will be starting the first day ursavam on that day so that many astihkas can come and participate in our cillage temple ursavam also. ( It was planned by our ancient thiurvallikeni Iyengars)

So Here with this mail I am attaching Our temple Ursavam'a PAthirika as PDF file for all asthikas kind perusal.

I am heatly Inviting all the srivaishnavates for this function in our village

Adiyen ,

Ramanuja Dasan,
K.E.MUrali

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Bhagavad gita Successor

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page