From:   ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of K.E.Murali
Sent:   Mon 11/7/2005 11:03 PM
To:     ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [ramanuja] Manavala Mamunigal INvitation
SrI:

Dear SrIvaishnavas,

Namaskaram

We are living in kunnavakkam village near by chengalpattu and singaperumal koil
near to growing mahindra world city.

There is a vaishnava temple which is maintained under the HR & CE board and the
local asthikas situated here ( This very puradhana temple ) Moolavar is Sri
Venugopalan and the Ursavar is Sri. Parthasarathy

The Present Urasavar  Idol which is being used here was one of the ursavar in
Parthasarathy Temple  once upon a time it was trasferred to here because of
sampradayam . that means once there was sampradayam that there are 5 ursavars
has to be maointained and now becasue of the time constraints it has shrinked
into one in all temples ( I m not sure Just as info)

And in our temple two ursavams are famous. one is Manavala Mamunigal Satumarai
and Another one is Parvettai.

Actually Manavala Mamunigal Sathumarai is on Ippasi Moolam . But in our temple
we will be starting the first day ursavam on that day so that many astihkas can
come and participate in our cillage temple ursavam also. ( It was planned by
our ancient thiurvallikeni Iyengars)

So Here with this mail I am attaching Our temple Ursavam'a PAthirika as PDF
file for all asthikas kind perusal.

I am heatly Inviting all the srivaishnavates for this function in our village

Adiyen ,

Ramanuja Dasan,
K.E.MUrali

<<winmail.dat>>

--- End Message ---
Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is
unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any
review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this
message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies
thereof from your system.