Pattangi <danp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:28:50 +0530
From: "Balaji, CG" <Balaji.CG@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: danp@xxxxxxx

EmperumAnAr thiruvadigaLE sharaNam !!!

Daer Sriman Mukundan,

Adiyen happens to know the origin and authenticity.
At thirunarayanapuram, it was Swamy  EmperumAnAr who wrote the koil
ozugu. This chronicle is still preserved and at the end of it our Swamy
has authenticated and endorsed the same with his signature "irAmAnusan"
which you are seeing here. Even at such an advanced age our Udayavar had
quite a strong writing hold.

Udayavar's signature has been appended to the picture of SampathkumAran
here.
http://radioramanuja.com/acharyas/ramanuja/ethiraja.jpg

dAsan
Balaji