You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00208 Nov 2005

Dear all,
 I posted the following message a few days ago [18th] and am
surprised  that no one has bothered to reply to this::
"Respected Learned Ones,
 namaskAram.
 I have the following question. I am in the process of studying
Srimadh Bhagavatham and while in the 5th conto, I came up with the
Query. Pl. help. Thanks.

"In Bhagavatam in the description of varshas, all avatars of Lord
are mentioned. But why do the avatars not parallel the varshas. The
avatars seem to go all over, especially in the 5th conto.. Even in
entire Bhagavatam the avatars are all over the place. There must be
some significant meaning for this. Will you pl. explain to me?
thanks"
_______________

anbudan,
Sankarkumar"

Shall I take it that,
1.You all are too busy, or,
2.You don't think it is important, or,
3.You don't want to answer to this, or,
4 You don't know.or,
5.It doesn't fit into the scope of this group's objectives.

Pl. reply. I really am interested to know the answer to my original
request.
Thank you all.
anbudan,
Sankarkumar