Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ramanuja] Goshti in Srirangam - Issues and observation

Dear VASu,

Hats off to you. It needs courage to view positive in certain observations and also write that in public.

I understand Sri Bhadhri BhaTTar is catching people young and upbringing them. Therefore, it is not as dismal as you think.

May Lord Blessings be always with You.

adiyEan rAmAnuja DAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan