You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Nov 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00223 Nov 2005

Dear Sri Raju
Dwaita by very meaning it is  two i,e jeewathma & Paramatma   No Question of it being one   andclearly it is two  ONLY
 But SriRamanujacharyas Vishta Advaitha says there is ONLY ONE i,e Paramatma  and  all jeewathma ultimately gets Ikkyam with Paramathma-- GETS Mingled

 An eg cud be Apple  fruit & its skin
 Can we say Apple fruit inside  is Different from its  outer skin-- NO
But at the same time Apple fruit & the skin are two BUT when U say apple U mean one only  BOTH its Skin & Fruit-- this is our Sampradayam

 I hope ADIYEN has tried to Explain a bit
Surely Respected members will thro more LIGHT
Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan BRParthasarathi
AANDAL THIRUVADIGALE SARANAM