You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00069 Oct 2003

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Dear Devotees: Please accept our humble pranam and read this appeal for
Serving our Dhivya Desam in Chidambaram (Sri Govindarajar -
Thiru-c-chitthira-koodam)
Our Azhvars saw HIM here as Rama & as Krishna as expressed in Tamil Vedas.

Pledge your support: http://www.vedics.net/projects/vkl.html
A devotee agreed to match $ for $ from 16th to 25th Oct., upto $1500

Starting today for the next 10 days, your contributions will be matched by this
devotee
toward Sri ThiruChitraKoodam (Sri Govindarajar - Chidambaram )

This is an appeal for kainkaryam at the Pundareekavalli Thayar Sametha Sri
Govindarajan Sannidhi in Chidambaram (thiru-c-chitthira-koodam).
This Divya Desam has been sung by our Kulasekhara Azhvar and our Thirumangai
Azhvar.
Kulasekhara Azhvar sang our Govindarajan as Sri Rama whereas Thirumangai Azhvar
sang Him as Sri Krishna.
By the Grace of our Acharya Sri Ramanuja , all the Utsvams are going on well,
but a big thunderstorm a few months
back severely damaged the top portion of the Raja Gopuram. The site has been
inspected by a sthapati who has asked for
immediate attention. So we have taken up the kainkaryam of renovating the
Rajagopuram only. Estimated Amount - Rs 120000

Please visit and pledge your support at:
http://www.vedics.net/projects/vkl.html

Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar ThiruvadigalE sharanam
Ramanuja adiyargaL
http://www.vedics.net

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia