You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00077 Oct 2003

Dear Shri Mohan Sagar,
I was referring to your post on our "Ubhaya-vedanta tradition" and
bhakti religion from south India in Bhakti list (was it 1995 archive?)
I apologize if I implied that you had doubts regarding Vedas or
Shriman Narayana and your earlier views validate my doubts. I am
sorry for not explicity mentioning that you talked about the origins
of our "Ubhaya vedanta tradition".

Regards,
Kasturi Rangan .K

Home Page