You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00092 Oct 2003

Dear friends,
I came across a question which was risen up in our groups and I just wanted to
speak out what I know a little bit in this regard,
First of all let us be clear thatNarayana is not the name of a person but it is
a concept. Nara+Ayana one who exists inside and outside everything that exists
and supports it. He is both the inner support and cover also. This is the term
used to recognize the omnipotent one. If you can coin a better word may be we
can accept it also. But nothing can be better coined as this word Narayana
which covers the unlimited greatness of the LORD.

This I have heard in the discourses of Chinna jeeyar swamiji and just wanted to
share it with others.
With pranamams
Padmavathi ramanujam

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list