You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00136 Oct 2003

Adiyen,

can someone explain how our acharyas establish the Supreme Narayana of the
Vedas is the one whom we worship?(Our Perumal). On the basis of what pramanas?

Dasan

Narasimhan

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list