You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Oct 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00190 Oct 2004

Dear Sri  Vishnu,

                What i meant was this.At the time of
death, the soul leaves the body with the subtle body
which consist of ego, mind and intelligence.But as it
wont get a body because of its suicidal act the atma
is eager to get a gross body to enjoy its unfulfilled
desires. so it captures a  suitable living human body
and enters into it with its subtle body.Often this
captured person acts abnormally not like his own self
as before.Only one atma is there whether one is in
ahuman body or as a  ghost (spirit) without a body.

Krishna dasee ,

Vedavalli Ranganathan.

http://messenger.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/.itolB/TM