You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Sep 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00163 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:
Dear Sri TCA Venkatesan,
           Humble praNAms to you. AdisEsha/lakshmaNa/rAmAnuja(than
the Lord reclining on it) has brainwashed me:-)so,can't help it. Not
only did lakshmaNa disobey the brother in trEta yugam but also in
this kaliyugam emperumAnAr disobeyed thirukkOshtiyUr nambi! All
these posts add another dimension(and add strength) to our love for
our favorite(like mine for lakshmaNa and like yours for satrghna
(analogous to madhurakavi):-)).
           I am going to stretch this post further wrt pAratantryam
and sEshatvam! Just kidding. Probably I will post it later after I
check with Sri Vanamamalai Padmanabhan. I am stuck with lakshmaNa no
matter what happens!!! The more you say against lakshmaNa I will
become more protective over lakshmaNa. So you are losing the game:-)

AzhvAr emperumAnAr jIyar thiruvadigaLE sharaNam
dAsAnu dAsI
NC Nappinnai

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.itolB/TM