You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Sep 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00110 Sep 2006

Sep 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sreemathe Ramanujaya Namaha:
Dear Mr. Senthil,
I can understand your angst. How big is the tank? Can we see some pictures of
the tank. Then we can appeal widely to all like minded Bhagavathas to support
the cause of improving the condition of the tank. I suppose it is near the
Yathoktakari Temple. Please try to take some pictures and also try to measure
the dimensions of the tank.
Adiyen,
Ramanujam
Azwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Tiruvedigale Saranam

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)