You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Sep 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00133 Sep 2006

Sep 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Swamin:
adiyEn pranams to you. Extremely happy on seeing
your reply. Is there anyway to make awareness among
peoples who live near that tank ?
The peoples living near the tank should be aware
of cleanliness and sanctity of the place.

Once again adiyen convey thanks for considering
the request.

adiyen
senthil.

<*> Your email settings: