You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00076 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SRI GURU GITA OM. He who established in Knowledge and power, who is adorned
with the garland of Truth, the Reality, One who bestows both liberation and
enjoyment here in this world, to That Guru, be this bow. He who breaks the
bonds of Karma acquired in countless births, by the power of the fire of
Knowledge, I prostrate to That Guru. There is no greater Truth than the Guru,
no greater penance than the Guru, no Knowledge greater than the Guru--
therefore to That Guru I ever pay my homage. Satchitananda Kathy Jnanagnih
Sarvakarmani Bhasmasat Kurute Arjuna "O Arjuna ! The Fire of Knowledge burns
all Karmas." (GURU GITA translation by Swami Narayanananda of The Divine Life
Society, Garhwal, India)