You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Apr 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00082 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Jai Ramanuja,
Thanks for asking this question.The scriptures (saatvik)mension LORD SRIMAN NARAYANA as the supreme reality to whom seekers of salvation must surrender.In GITA too Bhagvan says that those worshipping other gods reach them while those worshipping me attain me from where there is no return.Though the efforts are same ,people for sake of minor & perishing fruits approach other gods while I am ready to give eternal fruits.Even ADI SHANKARACHARYA in his gita bhashya has commented thus.Hence srivaishnavas who seek salvation worship only Bhagvan with one mind.(ananya,which is mentioned in places in GITA).This is a brief answer.There are books written on it.Pl. read ADI SHANKARA'S GITA COMMENTARY.
dasan
9minor)