From: Vasan Sriranga Chari [mailto:vasan_chari_hk@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 2:48 AM
To: Nagraj
Cc: 'Malolan Cadambi'; SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bhakti-list; sukumar
Subject: Re: Re: RE: [SriRangaSri] Re: need clarification.

Jai Ramanuja,
Thanks for asking this question.The scriptures (saatvik)mension
LORD SRIMAN NARAYANA as the supreme reality to whom seekers of
salvation must surrender.In GITA too Bhagvan says that those
worshipping other gods reach them while those worshipping me
attain me from where there is no return.Though the efforts are
same ,people for sake of minor & perishing fruits approach other
gods while I am ready to give eternal fruits.Even ADI
SHANKARACHARYA in his gita bhashya has commented thus.Hence
srivaishnavas who seek salvation worship only Bhagvan with one
mind.(ananya,which is mentioned in places in GITA).This is a brief
answer.There are books written on it.Pl. read ADI SHANKARA'S GITA
COMMENTARY.
dasan
9minor)