From: madhav.vasudevan@xxxx
To: Ramanbil@xxxx
Subject: Re: Fwd: Upakarma and Gayathri Japam
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:06:37 +0800

SrI:
Dearest Sri Anbil mama,

You may like to send (if you are convinced) this email to SriRangaSri and bhakti list so that people are not confused on dates. Still I see emails (recent from Santhanam) in SriRangaSri about the dates.

You are a better judge

Regards
Narayana Narayana
aDiyEn
Forwarded by Madhav Vasudevan/SGLUM/ABB on
08/02/2001 09:01 AM