You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00038 Aug 2003

respected swamin here is the slokam . it is from neeti satakam of Barthru hari

mounaan mookah pravachanapatur vachako jalpako va

drushtah parsve vasati ca tatha dooratascha apragalbah

khantya biruh yadi na sahate prayaso nabijatah

seva dharmah parama gahanah yoginaam apyagamyah

dasan

kaasyapah

Ram Anbil <Ramanbil@xxxx> wrote:Dear Bhagavatas:
Can anyone of you let me have the full text of a slokam that I had read a
long time ago in Subaashitaani while in school way back in the 1940s?
It starts with the words:
"mounaan mookhah, pravachana paTu, jalpakO vaachakO vaa...." I forget the
rest.
I will be glad if you can also provide the source of the slokam .
Thanks.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy