You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00051 Aug 2003

SrI:

Dear Swami,

Thanks to Emperuman's grace and Acharya katAksham AdiyEn does not indulge in
the 'mandhasya sAhasam' of reading Rahasya Granthas myself from any book. In
fact adiyen is totally against that. AdiyEn's kalakshepa acharya for Srimad
Rahasya Traya sAram is Naidhruva Madabhushi Sri U.Ve. Sowmya Narayanachariar
swami( MarumAn of Sri GhOsthipuram swami). Hence adiyEn's kalakshepa prAcharyan
is SrI GhOshtIpuram Swami.

AdiyEn's lack of clarity and understanding of the Rahasya Grantham, which might
have definetely shown up in adiyen's emails, is ONLY due to adiyen's inherent
limitations due to prArabhda vishEsham and lack of bhakthi for Acharyal and
their srIsookthis.

AchAryAlum BhagavathAlum KatakshikkavEnum.

Azhwar Sri Bhashyakarar Swami Desikan Srimad Andavan ThiruvadigalE saranam.

AdiyEn,

PAdhukASevakadAsAnudAsan.
AravindalOchanadAsAnudAsan.

Ps: Though this email is irrelevant for the egroup adiyen is sending this
because Sri Devanath swami's email was fwded to egroup too.

Sudharsana Devanath <sudhadevanath@xxxx> wrote:
Respected Bhagavathare,

>From your mail, I presumed (!) that you are studying these grantas by
>yourself. If so, and if you allow me to say, I would like to state the
>following:-

1. All the Rahasya Grantas are to be learnt under the tutelage of an Acharya
only to
understand the real meaning.

Visishatadavaida sampradayam is based on Vedas , as you know.
So the theory cannot go wrong anywhere - only the right viyakyanam (expla-
nation) from the learned scholars (U.Ve) is necessary.

2. By understanding the existing proven and well laid path of the scholars
(Alwars and
and Acharyas) we can lead a peaceful life.

3. This andam (14 lokas) was created by Him. He, being the mother and father of
the andam, treats everyone alike. Each atma undergoes certain experiences
according to its karma.

Thanks for patiently reading my thoughts. In the group, if any of the vaishnavas
is vary of this please write to the group, so that I will also understand the
right
theory.