You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00052 Aug 2003

Adiyen Namaskarangal

Actually I had addressed my previous letter to Shri Aravind Gopalan. It is a
mistake. It was meant for the other members who want to learn more and more
about Vaishnavism. My profuse apologies to Shri Aravind Gopalan for this
mistake. I am aware that Shri AG has undergone kalakshepam under reveared
Acharyas. I apologise for the error and seek excuses from the ghosthi if I have
offended anyone's feelings unknowigly.

Sincerely,
Sudharsana Devanath