You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00082 Aug 2003

Srihi / ïI>
Respected Learned Bhagavathas,

My Humble namaskarams to you all. I am the representative for Goupura Darisanam
, a Tamil HIndu religious magazine in Karnataka. Incidentally by default , I
have become the webmaster for their site www.gopuradarisanam.com . Ihave
hoisted it Today. It is focusing on their Anndhanam Schemes etc.To the best of
my knowledge I have given the brief description about Srirangam
Temple,Gunasheelam Temple, Then Ekadeshi Vratham Mahtmiyam and also small story
on Anna Dhannam mahatmiyam. I have given links to Ahobila Mutt web site,Andavan
Ashram Website,Poundirpuram Andavan Ashram etc. I just want a small help ,
please visit the site and let me know what is to be corrected. Your Brickbats
or flowers in the form of suggestions will be of immense helpto me in improving
the site.

Thanking you all in advance.

With Warmest Regards,
Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar
Mail to:
"Sriharitha" ( Behind Tank),
I Cross, Sri Munieshwara Swamy Layout extension,
Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post,
Bangalore:560 037.
Tel: 8475017/ 8476880
Mobile :9845 16 78 15