You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00083 Aug 2003

Adiyen dasan from Kesavan,
Adiyen take humble pranams to inform Sri Srikanth that
he can go to Andavan Ashramam and ask if they r
allowing for one day's stay. May be I dont know but
there r chances of them allowing. As for as Ahobila
Madam is concerned I think the chances r very remote.
Morover I heard that the building is going to be
reconstructed and hence there might be some problems
getting a stay there.
hope this information helps,
Dasan from Kesavan.