You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00095 Aug 2003

sri:
Srimate Srilakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Nama:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
Srivan Satakopa Sri NarayanaYatindra Mahadesikaya nama:

namo narayana!

NEW TIME: 9:30 a.m USA Eastern (7:00 p.m. India)

Get your new code from the web site.

DATE : Aug 23, 2003 (Saturday)
TOPIC : Thirunedundhandagam - Pasuram #6
TIME : 9:30 a.m. USA Eastern (7:00 p.m. India Time)
COST : FREE

For the conference phone number and access code, please sign up at:
http://www.ahobilamutt.org/upan/signin01.asp

QUESTIONS:
If you would like me ask a question on your behalf, please
send them to me by e-mail. Give your name and city in
the e-mail.

-- dileepan
srimad azhagiya singar thiruvadi

Home Page