You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00098 Aug 2004

SrimathE NigamAnta MahA DesikAya namaha.

Dear Bhagavatas,

I am a Vadagalai Iyengar and I respect and love
Swami Desikan very much. I consider my greatest
bhagyam to be following Desika-sampradayam.

The question I asked was just out of curiousness.
I am very a lowly soul. I did not have any
intention of starting a debate when I posed the
question ( I have no capabilities whatsoever).
It was just pure curiosity.

As Sri Sampath has rightly pointed out, if this
is leading or suggesting the younger generation
to a deviated path, we must immediately stop
discussion on this.

We have hundreds of SrisUktis of Swami Desikan
which we can enjoy through postings of learned
bhagavatas on the list.

I apologise and offer my dandavat pranamams at the
feet of all bhagavatas if i have offended anyone
with my question.

With this, let us end this topic here and move
on to other useful discussions.

(BTW, I am very much convinced by Sri Sampath's
reply regarding Lord Ranganatha's grace on
Swwami Desikan :-))

KavitArkika simhAya kalyANa guNaSAlinE
SrimathE vEnkaTeSAya VEdAnta guravE namah

Swami Desikan Tiruvadigale Saranam,
daasan,
Srikanth

--- Sampath G <sampath_govindachari@xxxxxxxxxxx>