You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00111 Aug 2004

Sri Sadagopan Swami

Pranams!

Can you please let me know What are those "Six words" that were exchanged
between God and Acharya as mentioned by you below.

" And it is not as if the practice is recent. We are told that it was
prevalent even a thousand years ago, with the venerated Acharya, Sri
Tirukkacchi Nambi, performing this kainkaryam to Sri Varadaraja of Kanchi.
In fact, at many a temple, images of this Acharya are to be found with a
broad fan in hand. We are told too that Sri Devadiraja liked this fanning
service so much that He used to converse freely with Nambi, with such gems
like the famous "Six Words" flowing out of such exchanges."

Thanks
sukumar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM