You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Aug 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00131 Aug 2004

Dear members,

Namaskaram. I am a new member here and it could be said I had the
goodluck to find this site out of devotion for Jyotishi Shri AMR. I
have been reading Kumdudam Jyotidam for a long time now, which has
helped grow my devotion to Sri Lakshmi Narasimha and Sri Vaishnava
Sampradayam to a great extent. Now I have been looking to contact
Shri AMR since I have an important query and would be very fortunate
to be provided with his counsel. But the email that shri AMR has
provided at Kumudam Jyotidam for sending queries kumudam@xxxxxxxx is
bouncing back. I live in US. If any of you have the good fortune to
know his proper email and mailing address, can you kindly send it to
me? The person who seeks his counsel has been suffering for a long
time with a strange, debilitating illness. I hope this query is not
against the interests of this forum, apologies if it could be so. I
promise my future queries (though could be limited in number) would
vibe extremely well with the subject matter of this forum.

Thanks,

Mrs. Jayashree Ravi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM