You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00067 Dec 2002

Dec 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Swamin,
I need to know all the granthams that were written by
the direct disciples of Swami Deshika about Swami's
divya charitam. Also please let me know the other
works on Swami by others than his direct disciples.
Also I need information on getting a copy of these
works.
With humble pranams,
Adiyen
Raghunandan