Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
   Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana Yatindra Mahadesikaya nama:

namo narayana!

DATE  : Saturday, December 28, 2002
TOPIC : Thirunedundhandagam - Pasuram #3 continuation
TIME  :  8:30 a.m. USA Eastern (7:00 p.m. India Time)
COST  : FREE

If you have not done so already please take a moment and sign up at:

    http://www.ahobilamutt.org/upan/signin01.asp

We would like everyone to sign-up, even if you already have the code.
This will help us get an accurate count of listeners.  Please
cooperate with us.  If you have difficulty please let me know giving details
about the e-mail ID you used for registering.

--srimad azhagiya singar thiruvadigale saranam
dasan Rajaji

Srimate Sri Laksminrisimha Divya Paduka Sevaka
Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana Yatindra Mahadesikaya Nama:

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list