compassionate mama, in spite of his extremely busy schedule, has agreed to
enlighten us with kAlakShEpams. In discussion with Sri mama and Sri Sampath
dampathis, we have proposed a simple format as below;

  Saturday, December 31, 2005

  10.30 AM: TiruppAvai- Group chanting of all the 30 verses
  10.45 AM to 12.00 noon "HanumAn praBhavam" by Sri Anbil mama
  (HanumAn jayanthi falls on Dec 30th, so this is an apt topic)
  This will be followed by a brief question/answers session and prasAdam

  Venue: AdiyEn's home
  Address: 510, Sessingham Court, Alpharetta, GA 30005
  Phone: 770-622-3797
  (Map quest direction is usually correct, Please call us if additional help is
needed)

    Saturday, January 7, 2006

  10.30 AM: TiruppAvai- Group chanting of all the 30 verses
  10.45 AM to 12.00 noon "Aarathi Prabandham by Sri ManavaLa maaminugal" a
discourse by Sri Anbil mama
  This will be followed by a brief question/answer session and prasAdam
  Venue: To be decided

  We request you all to attend in person and get the blessings of the divya
dampatis. For those who are unable to make it but still interested in listening
to the lecture, here are the details of Telebridge;