You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00026 Feb 2003

Hari OM!

Blessed Self,

Actually living in this world itself is a mystery, If you find and
search reason for this, only the total mind have the reason for this.
When we realize only we came to know about the reason of this
tragedies in this plane of consciousness, At that time (in realized
state) this may become a comedy to us. LIke a dream happened, that is
it. As soon as we wake up there is no more dream... is it not.

We cannot understand HIM we can only Stand Under!!!

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad