You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00044 Feb 2003

Priya Bhagawatas,
Jai Sriman Narayana
It is a very common tendency among human beings to question the appropriateness
of the Supreme Brahman only when a calamity strikes an individual or society as
a whole. But the same human being never gives appreciation to the Supreme
Brahman when there is success, happiness, achievement, rewards, awards etc.
During the success, society tends to heap praises only on the
individual/group/nation and never is the Supreme Brahman given His due share.
In fact though the reentry of Space shuttle was successful so many times, not
even once exclusive regards to the Supreme Brahman are publicised. Thus even
this January 02 space shuttle reentry would not have drawn much attention
vis-a-vis the supreme Brahmans appropriateness, if it were a
success.

Though it is very difficult to understand the secrets of success/failures of
human endeavours in toto though scientifically analysis is possible to a small
extent, it is to be kept in mind that the failures/calamities are infinitesimal
compared to the successes the individual/society reaps from the Supreme Brahman
through the mother nature, every moment of time from time immemorial. It is to
be noted that every second of precision activity like breathing into the next
second , digestion of a single grain, recording of pictures through the eye,
hearing accurately through ears etc to the mega event like the sun rise all
involving as much super technology as the space shuttle reentry are always
happening successfully by the grace of the
Supreme Brahman provided we do not interfere (which is any how not possible in
the mega events like sunrise, earth rotation etc)

So the individual or the society should be grateful to the core to the Supreme
Brahman which in this forum I am free to declare is called as none other than
Lord Sri Laxmi Narayana for allowing us to live the next second successfully
and which is best fit to be utilized only in the praise/service of the Lord
with only guilt and without an iota of complaining attitude; in view of our
continuous global abuse of the mother nature as an individual and as a society.

Jai Srimannarayana
Jai Govinda Jai Jai Govinda Jai Jai Jai Govinda
sarva aparaadhamulato
Dr.Kilambi Ramakrishna Ramanuja Dasan

vijayalu wro