You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00032 Feb 2004

Dear anbu ullangal
I regret and am ashamed to state I am one of those who  have underone the
Upanayanam
quite some time back but has not been performing Sandyavandanam regularly.
This is inspite of the strong belief and faith I have on the effects of
performing the
"Nityakarma".
I have noted the paragraph below from the message received by me, which has
opened my eyes.

*** " It is encouraging to note that this realization is dawning on many
now.
Several groups are functioning both in India (like Sri C. Seshadri Swami's)
and elsewhere outside India where Sandhyavanadanam is taught and learned "
***.

I would request earnestly to kindly let me know of any "KIND ULLAM" IN
BANGALORE, INDIA,
who could forgive & help me initially to get back to the fold and start
reaping the benefits apart from behaving responsibly to set an example to my
young child at home.

THANKS AND REGARDS

UPPILI
kps123@xxxxxxxx