You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00081 Feb 2007

Dear Bhaktha Bhandhavas,
     Here is a rare opportunity for the bhakthas of shri Ranganayaki sametha Shriranganatha, who is resting in the Divya kshethram Srirangam , who would like to own a house in the prominent thiruveedhi , chithirai veedhi. Its a very old house for sale ,. I am interested in giving it out to any bhakthas who are willing to reside there in their retired period or when evr they wish to visit the divyakshethram from abroad they can land there and have darshan of Lord shri ranganatha. pardon me if this is not a right  thing to post in this bhakthi group.
 pl inform me if anybhakthas are interested in this.
adiyen dasi,
rukmini varadarajan

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list