You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00023 Feb 2008

Sri Mukunth,

Mattapalli is a difficult village to find.  I would suggest visiting
Sri Ahobila Mutham (near Shankara Mutham) and asking someone there.

adiyen
Mohan

---------
Posted by: "Mukunth S R" sriramuk72@xxxxxxxxx   mukunth_sr
Sun Feb 3, 2008 4:31 pm (PST)
Sirs,

We are residing in Hyderabad and would like to have darshan of the Pancha
Nrusinha Kshetram on the banks of Krishna (as elugosied by Sri U.Ve. Mukkur
Lakshminarasimhachariar).

Please guide us regarding the route we have to take and the places where we
can halt at night.

Tentative program is to start on 9th February 2008 and return back on 12th
Morning.

In anticipation of appropriate guidance

Adiyen

Mukunth S R