You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00058 Feb 2008

======================================================================================================================================

Sri Lakshmi Nrisimha Divya Paduka Sevaka Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana
Yatheendra Maha Desikaya Nama:

Dear All:

We have received nombu saradu for the upcoming Kaaradiyaan Nombu on March 13th, 2008 blessed by Sri Malolan and Srimad Azhagiyasingar.

If you would like to receive one, please send an email to vrajaji@xxxxxxxxx with your home address so that we can send it to you by regular USPS mail.

We have limited quantities available. We will send it on a first come first served basis. This is a free service intended for sishyas living in the USA only.

Sri Ahobila Matam, USA

--
Srimathe Sri Lakshminrisimha Divya Paduka Sevaka Srivan Satagopa Sri Narayana Yathindra Maha Desikaya Namaha