You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00074 Feb 2008

Dear Srivaishnavaites,

           Due to my desire that each and every Srivaishnavaite MUST read
an article on Sri Brahma Thanthra Jeeyar  by Sri Upa. Ve. Natteri Swamy,
Editor, Sri Ranganatha Padhuka,  which is published in this month's
"Sri Ranganatha Pathuka" that  reached me this morning,  I have added
the scanned pages of the same in my blog. Added to that is  an enjoyable
Sthuthi on Srimad Andavan and Srivilliputhur Swamy Desikan's image.
Please log on to http://thiruppul.blogspot.com   to enjoy them.  Please
click on each image to get it enlarged.
dasan,
T.Raguveeradayal