You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00081 Feb 2009

Dear members,
                       I am posting some of the pictures taken at Srimath Andavan Ashramam at Tirukkudanthai (Kumbakonam ).These are taken during H.H.camp at that place during Mahasamprokshanam of Sri Uppiliappan Temple early this month. Srimath Nammandavan and Srimath Tirukkudanthai Andavan Archa murthees are installed there.
                      Our Ashramam at this place has provided guest rooms, both with A/C and non A/C.and located just behing Sri Sarangapani/ Sri Aravamudhan Sannathi. This is very convenient location for all visitors, who would like a tour of CholaNadu divyadesams and very reasonably priced.Similar such facility is available at our Ashramam at Uppiliappan Sannathi also. The details may be found in the website www.andavan.org as well as Sri Ranganatha Paduka
                   Srimath has arranged several  kainkaryams for SrI Aravamudhan Sannathi. One such one is offering daily abigamanam (curd rice),besides others.
                  You may please click on the picasaweb link to view the photos.
Contact phone numbers: Kumbakonam--0435 2401185,mobile ;9442101185
oppiliappan kovil ; 0435 2463138
Daasan,
R.Srinivasan

http://picasaweb.google.com/rangaswamy.srinivasan/SrimathAndavanAshramamTirukkudanthai