You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00085 Jan 2002

Jan 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Suresh,
Adiyen and my wife offer our services for the project. We have settled down in Bangalore after my retirement and have ample time at our disposal to do any work assigned to us. We will consider it a bhagyam. Incidentally we recommend all SriVaishnavites to read the following book on our Divya Desangal.
108 VAINAVA DIVYA DESA STHALA VARALARU
By Doctor Vainava Sudarazhi A Ethirajan
published by Sri Vaishnava Siddhantha Noorpathippu Kazhagam, Karaikudi.
The book is available at Giri Trading Agency, Mylapore. The website of Giris is www.giritrading.com and e mail ID is giritrading@xxxx Its fourth edition has come out in the year 2000. This book gives all the details about the Divyadesams, the temples, the route to be taken and also the present condition of the temples. As per the book quite a few DivyaDesams are devoid of finance and they are in need of finance for daily Poojas and maintenance. The core group set up can start with these temples. My wife and myself had the BHagyam of having Darshans in about 25 DivyaDesams. We will be away in Singapore for about three months and on our return we are planning to go on an yathra of DivyaDesams with the BLESSINGS OF LORD
UPPILIAPPAN.
With Warm Regards,
dasan
lakshminarayanan